All Trainers on the UW Cardiovascular Research Center Training Program in Translational Cardiovascular Science are encouraged to attend the following events. If a Trainer has a trainee in the program for that year they are required to attend. It is also their responsibility to mentor, guide and ensure their trainee fulfills the requirements of the training program.
- T32 Kick-Off Meeting (September)
- T32 Fall & Spring Semester Meeting (December & May)
- CVRC Research Colloquiums (Journal Club)
- Vascular Biology Research Colloquium (1st Thursday of the month)
- Heart Failure/Cardioregenerative Medicine Research Colloquium (2nd Thursday of the month)
- Arrhythmias/Ion Channels Research Colloquium (4th Thursday of the month)
- CVRC Cardiovascular Research Summit & Poster Fair (December)
- CVRC Frontiers in Cardiovascular Science Seminar Series (3rd Thursday of the month)
To view the calendar of events click here.